The villages of flowers, of Pilio. In these communities there are cultivated and sold ortansias, gardenias, camelias, jonquils and other beaytifying plants. These villages are 11km the first and 10km the second, south-east of Bolos.
In Kato Lechonia there is the tower of Kokosli, build in the years of the Turks domination.
The road from Ano Lechonia leads to the mountainous villages of Agios Blassis -4km northwards- and Agios Georgios of Nileia -11km northwards. The monastery of the Taxiarches is here, with wooden and sculptured iconostasis made in 1773. The road continues -distance of 1km- to Pinakates village, deserted in the winter since its few inhabitants live in Kato Gatzea and turn back here in the summer.