The last village before one reaches Agion Oron, famous for its beaches and clean sea. It preserves the name of the ancient city of Ouranoupoli, which was lying near Trypiti and it was built by Alexarchos, brother of Kassandros, in BC 315. Just before the border of Agion Oron lies Frangokastro, reminding the period of the Franks` domination. Boats leave from here to Dafni, the first point where one starts seeing the city of castles of Agion Oros. Worth seeing is the tower of Proforios, built (1344) in an area which belonged to Batopediou Monastery. It is the bigest tower of Chalkidiki. In the middle of the 19th century it suffered damages and it was repaired. The buildings that surround it were built at that time.